BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Cover Crazy (49)

Cover Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about. Well hey it's Friday again! Summer is already ruining my grasp on my week. :/ This week it's The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse! I came across the synopsis for this a while ago but at the time there was no cover.  Stumbled across it again and dang! I LOVE it! Kind of reminds me of the cover for Island by Aldus Huxley in how it's like a compilation of all these different things to make a larger image.  It's rather brilliant looking.  Can't wait to get my hands on this one! XD 

2 comments:

Lilian said...

it took me about half a minute to realize that was a face, and I am lovin' it!

Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

Fall Into Books said...

That's an awesome cover!

GFC Amber Lane