BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (20)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
So New Year's resolution! Do posts besides my reviews.  I used to be very good at updating on a regular basis.  Needless to say college sucks.  But since my schedule allows for a 3 hr gap on Tuesday morning and I don't have classes Friday, hopefully weekly memes will become a reality.  So Teaser Tuesdays and Cover Crazy posts will now be regular.  *crosses my fingers* 
This week it's The Pledge by Kimberly Derting! I actually haven't started to read it yet.  I got distracted by the Bachelor and Castle last night.  But here are some teases from the first page! 
"The air crackled like a gathering thunderstorm the moment the girl entered the chamber.  She was just a child, but her presence changed everything."

"'Leave us,' she declared in a voice that had once been filled with authority but now came out hoarse and papery."

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks! This cover is beautiful! I've been wanting to read this. :)

I follow!

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-10th-2012.html