BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Severed Blog Tour!


Hey guys! Today I am happy to participate in a blog tour for Severed by Megg Jensen.  I've been an avid fan of Megg's books ever since I read Anathema.  Heck I read the second book of the series while I was in Europe.  They're that addictive! I am super excited to read the conclusion to this trilogy (soon as finals are over and it is MINE) To help celebrate the release of the concluding book to the Cloud Prophet Trilogy here's a little fun video.  Here is Megg sharing some of her secret obsessions!



Remember Anathema is free right now on Kindle and Smashwords! Don't miss the chance to get your hands on this awesome book! You can purchase Megg's awesome books HERE!

1 comments:

LoriStrongin said...

That's so awesome to hear the author talking about her own books--almost like a mini-author event, yeah?

I haven't read any of these books yet, but they sure sound good. Might have to check these out!


Smiles!
Lori