BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (19)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
It must be the end of the world, because I'm actually doing teasers.  Shocker.  Actually have some down time between classes, yay! So I have two books currently in my possession that I need to have done by next Thursday...blarg.  So you get teasers from both of them! Well, the first sentence to each of them because I haven't actually started them...

First up is the Unbecoming of Mara Dryer by Michelle Hodkin
"The ornate script on the board twisted in the candlelight, making the letters and numbers dance in m head."

Then it's In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton

"Tears were spilling down Teagan Wyllston's heeks as she went up the stairs."

0 comments: