BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cover Crazy (32)

Cover Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about. *screams* OMG! I can't believe the cover for Girl of Nightmares is already out!!! I absolutely loved Anna Dressed in Blood and I am PSYCHED for the sequel.  I love just how bloody this looks! I also love the fact that Anna never looks like a photographed person. I love the artistic feel to it.  (well I'm an artist so I'm biased) it's just soooo awesome! *jumps up and down*


2 comments:

Cicely said...

I think this is possible one of the most awesome book covers, like, ever.

LoriStrongin said...

YES. That cover is gorgeous. I love the way she's reaching back toward the MC/the reader and inviting them into hell with her. *shivers*

I cannot WAIT until this book is released!!!!


Smiles!
Lori