BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (19)

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
Wow. An actual teaser. On time! College has made me punctual.  Haha.  This week's teaser is from Perfect by Ellen Hopkins! 
"Parenting should be a passion, not a part-time pursuit.  The wind kicks, stronger, branches clatter. Or maybe skeletons. Bones of abandonment. Ghosts of what will never be." 

"Ghosts take shape under moonlight, materialize in dreams.  Shadows.  Silhouettes of what is no more."

2 comments:

LunaMoth said...

quite poetic really, very nice teaser.

v

Natasha said...

I haven't read this series, but I've had many people buy it when I worked at Coles. I may check it out:)

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-august-23rd-2011.html