BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (17)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
I might as well start calling these Teaser Wednesday for how much I miss the Tuesday mark.  :/ Sorry. 
This week it is Shut Out by Kody Keplinger! 
 

"No, this dream was...Well, it involved me, Cash, and that library sex scene from Atonement that I wasn't supposed to be thinking about whenever Cash was around-- even though I couldn't help it." 

"And damn, the boy is hot.  Who doesn't have raunchy dreams about him?" 

Lol totally loving this so far. :)

1 comments:

Khadija said...

I still haven't read DUFF but I really like the sound of Shut Out. Great teaser! Can't wait to check this one out ^-^

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/