BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
Wow so you haven't seen one of these in over a month.  Good thing I have an excellent book to share! This week it's Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. One word to describe this book? Badass! I'm absolutely in love with this so far!

"I can feel that photo of Anna, staring out from sixty years ago, and I can't help myself from wanting to protect her, wanting to save her from becoming what she already is." 

"I reach under my pillow for my dad's athame, and for a second I swear my fingers close on a cross, a cross twisted round with a rough snake."

0 comments: