BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
OMG an actual post!  I almost forgot it was Tuesday! I haven't forgotten you all so easily.  This week's tease is from Divergent from Veronica Roth!  I have to say I am in LOVE with this book.  Oddly enough I discovered that I'm a Dauntless.  I dye my hair, love piercings, and would love some ink, and have a horrible obsession with thrill seeking.  Sky diving?  Hell yes! 
 

"I scrub at the lines in my palms and run one fingernail under my other fingernails to get the blood out."

" Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now." 

Okay so gross part, but some poor dude just got stabbed in the eye with a butter knife. Ouch....just *cringe*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've heard so many great things about this book, and now your teaser are just forcing me to get myself to buy a copy!
Awesome teasing, here's mine:D

http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-7-wake.html

Loren Chase said...

Loved this post! Just got Divergent in the mail and JUST started reading it. I'm not at this part yet but 'Ow.'