BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm not dead...yet

I apologize for my tremendously long absence.  In short it's been a cumulative of different things.  My monthly data package for internet got chopped in half because I tried to download a four hour version of Hamlet for my English class.  Smart?  Not really, so I haven't been using internet because we were literally out of usage. I graduate this Sunday! And since we're having my part at my house, it has been a demolition zone for almost two months.  And I mean hard core demolition.  New carpet, new hardwood flooring, new kitchen cabinets and counter-tops, tearing out walls and the banister, and having to replace my deck stairs.  I'm exhausted to say the least, but it's almost done.  Then I'm curating an exhibit at our local art museum.  I am stressed out.  So yes that is why I have mysteriously disappeared.  Lo siento! But I promise I am BACK! My internet started over today so you'll be seeing regular updates from me again.  Once again, I apologize.  Life is loco right now.  On the upside you'll be getting reviews in a flood of updates.  Also, contest coming up?   I'm thinking a possible "Traveling Gnome" type giveaway while I'm in Europe.  Don't know how I'm going to do that over the course of two weeks but I'll think of something.  ^.^
 

4 comments:

BookMarc Blogpants said...

Good to see your still around. Hope you have a great time at your graduation.

Alexa said...

I hope everything goes well with your graduation :)

Ky said...

Haha ill be the one to trip across the stage!

Loren Chase said...

Congratulations on your graduation! That rhymed... ;)