BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (12)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
This week is Enclave by Ann Aguirre! I'm 18 pages in and I'm already in love. XD 
"But Twist had told me Freaks stank like carrion meat.  They feasted on the dead, but they would eat fresh meat if they could get it."
"I cut through the throng and headed for Fade.  He looked even scarier than he had the night before."

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the cover! And sounds like a reallu intense book!:D
great teasing!
check out my teaser(:
lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-4-vampire-kisses.html