BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
This week is XVI by Julia Karr! Well, I started reading this and then I had to read another book so I could send it in the mail and now I'm back to this! I have to say that I am totally and completely in love though.  This world is as mysterious and as out of reach as Scott Westerfelds Uglies trilogy.  The slang and the technology are fascinating to say the least.  


"I wanted silence...quiet...and the luxury of being able to cry.  But none of that was possible.  There was too much to do." 

"And, yes, there will be all tiers-- all the way up to ten.  Like that's going to make a difference." 

2 comments:

Khadija said...

Love this teaser! I really loved reading XVI and I hope your enjoying it :)

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

ha thanks for teasing us xD
this book seems very interesting, it seems like something different then just vampires, faeries, and werewolves!:D
great post!
lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com