BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
Well I had hoped to have City of Fallen Glass in my hands by now.  Well...not really since shipping takes a bit.  Alas I am jealous of all you people who just bought it from stores, or rather actually have a B&N in the near vicinity.   :/ And just a reminder! You've got until tomorrow to enter for a free copy of CoFA!  If you haven't bought it yet, or are gifting it this is a great way to do so. I just cannot have two copies of the same book! O.O 
Enter HERE if you're interested!  
So it's not CoFA but I still really am loving this book!  

This week is Steel by Carrie Vaughn! 
"She kissed him.  Leaned forward, almost without looking, dug her fingers into his shoulders and put her lips on his." 
 
"It's not my place to tell you to do anything."

I am legitly on that page.  It just happened to be an awesomely romantic tease.  XP

2 comments:

LunaMoth said...

ohhh i have this on my kindle, i should read it soon. great teaser.

ladystorm said...

Was not extremely impressed with this book but it was okay.