BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

And the Winner is...


And the winner is...LadyVampire2u! I'll be contacting you shortly!

Thanks to everyone that entered!  And hey guess what?!  I'm not a complete blonde!  Turns out the copy I ordered from Book Depository was for someone else!  Don't worry, you're still getting the book.  ^.^  Haha.  Thanks again and happy reading!  I have to read 3 book tour books before I can devour this so I'm being SUPER impatient.  Feel free to share spoilers for Magnus/Alec with me.  I won't mind.  XD 

1 comments:

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Wait so like they sent the book to you by accident? Lmfao whoa! And I haven't started reading it either but it is shorter than all the others. Thought it would be a bit longer but hey! Haha =D Have fun reading it you two!