BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (9)

So I decided to re-read the Mortal Instruments series in preparation for the release of City of Fallen Angels.  And I hate to admit it, no truly, it kills me inside to say this, but I find Jace and Clary less annoying.  Maybe it's the fact that I know that they're not really brother and sister so their actions don't seem as ridiculous to me.  Who knows.  I'm not going to think about all that much because I'm swallowing my words to the fact that Jace is an insufferable asshole.   Don't get me wrong, he's still a douche bag but I don't hate him as much for it anymore.  God so many people are going to be rubbing this in my face.  >.< Almas don't you DARE say anything to me! *glares threateningly* 
 
So I've already devoured the first one and I'm about half way through the second. I've impressed even myself I think.  I'm flying through them and enjoying the few sweet Magnus/Alec moments throughout. There BETTER be lots of Malec goodness in CoFA.  
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser s
entences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
"Next time he feeds," Raphael said calmly, "it will not be quite so messy." 
 
"She rested her hot face against the cool dirt and thought, for the first time, that maybe the dead weren't so unlucky after all." 

2 comments:

Mflick1 said...

Its such a good series! I am glad you're enjoying it...again!

Alexa said...

I have yet to get past the first book. I read City of Bones and for some reason just haven't continued the series yet even though I own the next two books. I think the whole brother sister thing at the end of book one just got to me, even though I have been told that changes.