BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (8)

March 15... ya know what that means.  THE IDES OF MARCH! And don't scoff!  Seriously, it's bad luck.  I got  a ticket today for an "abandoned vehicle" because I forgot to put on my plate stickers from last year.  O.o I know. I'm a moron.  Don't let the dyed hair fool ya, I am a natural blond.  I went almost a whole year without anyone noticing (including myself) and TODAY I get a ticket.  It's cursed I tell yee!!! Anyway, onto this weeks tease!



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser s
entences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
This week is from Hereafter by Tara Hudson
 
"While I waited, almost an entire day had passed without Eli's return." 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm wanting to read this book sooo bad.

Can't wait to see your review.

Amanda
http://lettersinsideout.blogspot.com

Mflick1 said...

That cover is so...amazing? haunting? terrific? all of the above? Yes please... GREAT teaser!