BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser s
entences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
So this is super late...I totally spaced this post because I was so caught up (you guessed it) reading.  No surprise there.  Yay for snow days! Today would have been a teaser from Anathema, but since I devoured it this afternoon it's now from Darkest Mercy! 
"The Dark King had known rage before, known grief; he'd felt helpless, felt unprepared; but he'd never before had all of those emotions converge on him at once."

And I can already tell I probably should have re-read at least the previous book, but I just can't contain my eager self. 

0 comments: