BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser s
entences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
 
This week it's Entwined by Heather Dixon!  So I started this, and I'm really intrigued and then reality hit me with research paper.  And boy did it hurt.  8 days to write the darn thing.  Ugh.  The whole plan for writing it all over spring break? Ya... didn't work out so well.  :/ So ya! I have to have this in the mail by Thursday and I have a feeling I'm not going to finish it. Guess I'll just have to buy it! Haha.

"Azalea dreamed that night of drowning in torrents of hair, and woke up with hair on her face." 

"She vaguely remembered allowing Jessamine and Kale and Ivy onto her bed when they cried the night before, but she couldn't remember Hollyhock, Flora, Goldenrod, Eve, Dephinium, and even Clover and Bramble coming for comfort." 

Yes, that's right.  She has ten sisters.  All of them named alphabetically at from birth and all of them have the names of flowers! Well...plants.  So ya.  Enjoying it so far!

0 comments: