BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cover Crazy (9)

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about.  It's Friday! But not just any Friday! It's the start of Spring Break! Hallelujah! Well I'm going to be spending all of my break NOT reading.  Depressing right? Dumb research paper.  And I HAVE to get it 3/4 done at least or else my procrastination bug is going to strike again and I'll be stressing out the week before it's due.  Not good.  O.O And I'll be working of course.  Too bad I don't get a break from my job.  :/

Okay onto the pretty cover!  I'm a huge fan of Ellen Hopkins and her new book Perfect has me drooling already.

*cue drooling*  Isn't that just PRETTY! I cannot wait for this!  

1 comments:

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

It reminds me of a water color painting. :)