BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cover Crazy (10)

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about. One of my all time favorite books last year was Nevermore by Kelly Creagh.  It was simply beyond words fantastic and I just felt like it got swept under the rug.  As you can probably guess, I am PSYCHED for the sequel, Enshadowed.  Though I have to say, I'm not loving the cover as much as the first one.  I SWEAR they changed models on both the characters.  I mean Varen I can see the resemblance, but just his expression makes him look different. And the girl? Hair colors not even the same! Or the skin tone for that matter.  Bugging me?  Definitely.  But my overwhelming joy for the sequel is outweighing my slight unhappiness with the cover.  If I'm completely off my rocker, tell me.  


1 comments:

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Ooohh, I really like this cover!