BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Winners!

Well I had an awful Valentine's Day.  I won't go into it because I know none of you want to hear me moan and complain, but let's just say I delt with 345 pizzas...the majority of them being "heart shaped".  So ya, FUN day.  I hope you all had a better day than I did.  Mostly revolving around chocolate of course.  XD And without further ado here are the winners of the Valentine's Day Giveaway! 

Congrats to Zombie Girl and Shy!  You both get your choice of book!   I'll be contacting you both shortly!  Thanks to everyone that entered and for all the new followers!  And just because I basically forced you guys to answer the most difficult question ever, I tallied up everyone's "favorite couples."  The top three are...

Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy (8)
Jace and Clary from Mortal Instruments (6)
Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (6)

However there is just one more that I had to include.  
Burt and Ernie from Sesame Street!  

I have to say that totally made my day a lot better when I read that.  I don't know how I missed it the first time, but that seriously cracked me up.  Closeted gays.  Lmfao. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful V-day!  XD

4 comments:

Zombie Girrrl said...

Whoo! Thanks, Ky! Sorry your V Day was a bust. Mine was all right; I went to lunch with my parents and sisters and got a stuffed prairie dog as a Valentine. Kinda weird, I know, but there's a funny story behind it. The only Valentine I got that wasn't from a direct relation was a heart-shaped biscuit from Bojangle's. XD
Anywhoodle, I'll email you my mailing deets. Thanks for the contest!!! ♥ (That's a belated Valentine heart, BTW. Hope it makes up for the pizzas.)

Shy said...

Thank you so much Ky!

Khadija said...

My V-day sucked too! I didn't peddle over 300 pizzas but...watching OTHER people have a good time really sucked!

Congratz to the winner and sry you didn't have more fun Ky!

BookMarc Blogpants said...

Congrats to the winners.
Sorry to hear you had a sucky V.Day but nice to know my entry for favorite couple gave you a laugh. :)