BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
This week is Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.  I JUST picked this up so bare with me my teases will be coming from the first page.  
 
"Wait-did you-You just yawned!"
 
"Oh, stop pouting.  But, really, the widow's peak? The pale skin? The black cape? Where did you even get that thing, a costume store?" 
 
Lol I can already tell I'm going to like this.  And I know I know!  I haven't already read this?!  Shocker right? I'm hoping to amend that very soon.  
 

1 comments:

Mflick1 said...

I have been seeing a lot of it and caught a glimpse of the sequel's cover... I need to read it too!