BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (4)





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
This week there is only one book!  Shocker!  Well my research paper book is sitting useless with all these tour books  coming my way so I'll get back to it eventually.  
 
This week it's The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
 
 "She would find a way into Quentin Frost's house and uncover the secrets hidden inside-even if it meant breaking in tonight while he and Simon and the rest of the household were sleeping." 
 
"Mom had wanted her to have the bracelet, and maybe it would bring her luck tonight." 



 
 

1 comments:

Khadija said...

Just so you know, I am extreamly jelous that your reading this and I'm not! Also awesome teaser! :)