BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author
 
Well surprise, surprise I actually made some headway into my research paper book!  And yes I'm STILL reading it!  Don't look at me like that, I've only read it for like 4 hours tops.  
 
Island by Aldous Huxley

 


"Between the red soaring crags to the south and the headlong descents in every other direction the crest of the ridge had been leveled, and at the mid-point of this long narrow terrace stood the temple." 

The Demon Trappers Daughter by Jana Oliver (also known as Forsaken) 
 "Libraries and demons," she muttered.  "What is the attraction?"



0 comments: