BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cover Crazy (6)

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about. So this is a day late I know.  For some odd reason last night when I got home from work I was possessed to super power clean my kitchen.  And do my laundry... weird I know.  I don't know what came over me.  I about passed out on the couch waiting for a load of laundry to get done.  When my mom called from Vegas (I know unfair right?  I'm stuck in snow and working ALL weekend and she gets to party in Vegas with her sisters) I finally had the sense to go to bed.  So yes onto Cover Crazy! Excuse my blathering.  When Firelight first came out I was in love with the cover.  Well I think the sequel has surpassed the absolute beauty of the first one!


I have no idea who this is (I'm thinking probably Jacinda's water draki friend...) but hey that's just my guess.  It's just soooooo pretty!!!!


5 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Looks awesome, good picky lovey! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love this...I think the colours for book one were better though :)

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

I love this cover. I was going to post it on Monday for this meme but couldn't wait! Excellent choice.

Anna said...

It is so pretty and lovely! I love the shimmery prettiness the best, so gorgeous. Great pick!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

lol We've been through this but yes the cover is freaking awesome! I love how it stands out from the first book yet at the same time they're alike. It's just amazing.