BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cover Crazy (5)

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about.  So this week it's really not a new cover.  However I did realize something kind of mind blowingly awesome about it that I just had to share.  XD  I adore Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely books, and the cover for Darkest Mercy is by far the prettiest.  But hey watch this. 
Anybody else see what I see?  Aislynn vs Donna...cradling a frozen flower vs a blooming one?  The models same pose but head turned to the opposite side?  The symbolism is killing me in it's epicness!  Brilliant!  Utterly brilliant.  Cover artist, I commend you.  Isn't that just the coolest thing you have ever seen?!  I can't believe I didn't notice it before.  It wasn't until I happened to see a picture of the two by each other for some giveaway that it finally hit me.  So cool. 

1 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

I can't wait to read this! These covers are so awesome!