BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cover Crazy (3)

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about. This week it's WWW: Wonder by Robert Sawyer.  This is the third book in his WWW trilogy and to say that I'm geeking out is a bit of an understatement.  His books literally blow my mind.  If you love a good sci-fi book that's rooted in the now (and is not a Star Trek-esque story) then Sawyer is definitely your guy.  From the first book I was absolutely hooked and my inner geek just went nuts.  Even if you're not heavily into sci-fi, this is an amazingly original series that will leave you sitting in awe.  I'm so excited for this!  Why do I have to wait till April?!  Gah! But it's worth it, oh SO worth it. 

 And here are the first two covers as well.  I just love them that much.  XD

1 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Ok, I'm loving loving loving these covers! Amazing! :)