BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Whoa!  I know right?!  I'm actually coming through on my promise to start doing some meme's again!  Surprise, surprise!  Well it may have to do with the fact that I stayed home sick today because I've been hacking my lungs out for a good three weeks and finally got me some good drugs to hopefully kick it in the butt.  But really, that's besides the point.  First time I've ever done this so bare with me! 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author

My teaser this week comes from Across the Universe by Beth Revis
 
"There is no sky. Only a metal roof." 
 
It's eerie, the way they've all stopped to listen to something I can't hear.

And in case you're wondering...this book is frexing awesome!


4 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Can't wait to read it, yay a Meme!! go you, get better soon lovey!

ladystorm said...

that word drove me frexing crazy. I just couldn't stand that word. I would have rather seen freaking all the time..aaaah. Other than that it wasn't a bad book.

Ky said...

lmao! I think chutz is more annoying personally. Frexing is just too fun to say. XD

Khadija said...

JELOUSNESS!!! I have a minimal book spending limit and i only get to buy once a month...so i'm very jelous everyone is getting to read this before me. Especially when it sounds so fexing awesome! -.-

I hope you enjoy it though!