BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cover Crazy (1) Sneak Peak at Bloodborn by Karen Kincy

Covery Crazy is a meme created by Tawni @ The Bookworms to share book covers that you are thrilled about.  Not only is this my first Cover Crazy post (see I'm keeping my word with the memes!) but I'm also offering up a sneak peak look at the cover for Karen Kincy's upcoming book Bloodborn, companion to Other (read my review HERE)  I absolutely adored Other and I'm thrilled for Bloodborn!  The release date is just sooo far away!  Alas I shall have to be patient.  Courtesy of Karen, you all get to see the cover to Bloodborn before all the other book obsessed individuals in the world. (Not even released to Goodreads yet)  A huge thanks to Karen for inviting me to participate in the big reveal!  Synopsis and the smexy cover follow!  Check it out!  

It isn’t working. The doctor said it would, but it isn’t, even though I keep taking the pills, and I keep seeing Dad sneak into the bathroom and count how many are left. As if I would stop taking them. As if I would let myself become a beast.

Brock Koeman lost his brother to werewolves. Now he’s in danger of losing himself. Bitten by a werewolf at sixteen, he fights the transformation, taking the excruciating pain as a punishment for his mistakes. With the help of a risky drug called Lycanthrox, he’s managed to stay human for two full moons. But he knows he can’t last much longer.

Hungry for revenge, Brock vows to kill the silver wolf who bit him. But Brock’s ex, the fiery Cynthia Lopez, still cares about him enough not to let him do anything suicidally dangerous—never mind that Cyn gets her thrills from danger herself. Together again, the heat between them rekindles, but Brock feels like a beast beside her beauty. He can’t stay with her; he can’t ignore the werewolves howling outside his window. When he hunts down the pack, Cyn doesn’t sit on the sidelines. She’s right beside him as they get taken hostage and start running with the werewolves, the police hot on their tails. Brock has to get a grip on who he truly is—before the wolf within kills him, or someone else does.


I absolutely love the cover!  Brock's eyes are very haunting and just devour straight to your soul.  Okay so maybe I'm being overly dramatic, but just wow.  Great cover.  Are you drooling yet?  Because you should be.  XD

0 comments: