BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Re-design Cover Time!

Okay so you all know how much I LOVE cover re-designs.  I just can't help myself.  XD This one is being hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic for Promise and Purpose by Kristi Cook.  I've yet to read them, but they sound very good and I've read a lot of good reviews.  So I'm excited at the potential to win.  Very slim potential, but potential nonetheless. 

Here's the original covers and my re-makes!  Tell me what you guys think!!!  And when voting time comes around I'd appreciate any votes you send my way.  XD



2 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

Wow! Great job!!!

Lady Kay said...

Wow, your redesigns are so pretty! And, to be honest, if I saw the flower covers, I'd pass them up. The other two, however? I'd have to see what they were about (most specifically, the Purpose cover, and when I saw it was a sequel, I'd have to look at Promise).