BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And the Winners Are....

Wow, that sure took a while...Remind me why I do extra entries?  Oh right cuz I like to spread love and joy into the blogging world.  That's why.  And yes I'll stop babbling and tell you the winners!  Patience! I'd just like to thank everyone for their donations and support and all the pimpage.  You all are amazing wonderful people.  ^.^  Ah don't you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

And drum roll please!!!!  *drum rolls*  Here be the winners!  All winners have 3 days to respond to my email or I shall draw anew.  Also a random winner has been chosen for an additional prize.  Andrea @ Loud Words and Sounds my lovely affiliate and dear friend has offered some blog pimpage.  She is an expert in designing headers, buttons, and the like and has graciously offered her services to one special winner, whom is listed below! 

Prisoner's in the Palace 
Belle Decouverte

Nevermore
Brooke

Book of Your Choice
Cass C.
Best (Boy)Friend Forever
Ashley
Nightshade, Tyger Tyger, and The Scorch Trials
Alexa
Andrea's Design Package
Mrs. DeRaps
Thanks again everyone!  This is an awesome contest to host and I hope you all had a fun time with it!  There shall be more in the future! 




4 comments:

Alexa said...

OMG Ky are you serious! Nightshade, Tyger Tyger and the Scorch Trials!!! That is awesome! Thanks so much and Happy 18th once again! :D

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Thanks! I'm super excited to have a *new* design!

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

Now I have to decide on ONE book! Thanks so much! :D

Wow. I'm dense. Seems like I missed all the other contests. That, or I've forgotten.

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Congrats Girls!