BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Extra Entries for The 18th Birthday Bash!

That's right!  Two days till the big event starts!  And I have yet to come up with a  better name, so ya... though Andrea was kind enough to make me a wicked awesome button!

Since I'm getting everything kind of sorted and put together the issue of extra entries popped into my brain.  In the past I've done the whole "Tweet +3, blog post +10, etc." and I HATE doing it for other blogger's contests and I promised to never subject you guys to it again.  However, I know that some people really love the extra entries and so I've come up with a compromise.  I will have an extra entry form, however it goes for the whole contest.  For every separate contest you are allowed one entry only.  If you fill out the extra entry form, then those extra entries will be added to each contest you enter.  Sound fair?  It is completely OPTIONAL.  You do NOT have to fill it out.  And here it is!



This is the only time you will have a chance to gain extra entries, so be sure to fill this out if you want to increase your chances! 

2 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

Psst. You need to change the Follow These Awesome People to a check box... or I can't check my self of plus Aly and Mike and Leilani! And next year I say we just do our anniversaries together!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Ky! I'm sorry I did not know about this! I've just been extremely busy with homework and all that shnazz! But send me an email with information on what you're doing and I'll make a post about it to put up on my blog and help support!