BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebrating Dual Birthdays!

A year...can you believe it?  I've been blogging a year!  It's a wonder I haven't completely lost my mind.  Okay...well that's up for debate.  I'm sure my slow spirally decay of rationality and intelligence has been pretty amusing to watch.  Well as a reward for putting up with my erratic behavior I've decided to host a little shindig.  As a weird coincidence of fate the day of my first ever blog post is the 18th of November and my 18th birthday is just around the corner. Fun right?!  Well I'm excited at least.  Hahaha.  I have a whole bunch of fun contests lined up and my dear blogger buddies are donating to the festivities.  Needless to say they are awesome amazing fantastical people whom I adore. 

So while the prizes and contests aren't finalized as of yet, it will be EPIC.  I'm open to any suggestions for potential prizes or contest ideas!  You all know that it will be full of creative contests as per usual.  At least I will try my very best to make them fun and creatively stimulating.  So be counting down the days till the 18th! And because I was in an uncreative fit when I came up with a name for the big party, you're just stuck with THE 18TH for now.  And my rather suckish word art button as well. XD

2 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

IF You want me to make you a button I'll make you one. :P

Were celebrating out blog anniversaries during the same time!!!! :) :P

Mg (LWS) said...

I meant our!!!!