BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

The 18th: I Spy

I hope that everyone had a fantastical Turkey Day!  Stuffed yourselves full of turkey, mashed potatoes and pie! Just like I did.  Haha.  And those of you who braved the stores for Black Friday, I salute you fellow comrades.  All the chaos was worth it in the end though!  I think I'm gonna crash at any minute...been awake for far too long.  

So to celebrate a nice end to the holiday here's a bit more creative fun for the birthday bash!  I created a sort of cover collage of different YA books.  And as you may have guessed, you guys get to figure out what covers are which.  Each little piece is identified with a number and therefore a book title.  For every title you guess correctly you will receive extra points to win a book of your choice.  So if you guess all 15 titles correctly you'll have 15 chances to win.  Extra entries from the form, will not go towards this particular contest.  Open internationally, as long as Book Depository ships to your country.  Send me an email at cantfindabookmark@gmail.com with your guesses! If you send in your guesses and then figure out new ones you can just update your email.  Have fun guys! This should be fun!  And hopefully I didn't make it too difficult/easy either way.  P.S. I would appreciate more cover re-design entries puhwease!!!!





2 comments:

Marg K. said...

I really enjoy these "guess the cover" challenges. I've managed to figure out all of the covers except for #12. There's something so familiar about it and I know I've seen it somewhere before, but my brain just refuses to make the connection right now.

Thanks for the challenge and the giveaway contest!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I'm really, really bad at these. But, I'll take all of the extra entries I can get. Thanks!