BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Resurrected

Resurrected you may ask?  Did I die?!  No fear my friends, I am not a zombie come back to eat your delicious brains via the world wide web.  (Ah didn't you miss me? Lol)  I sure missed you guys.  My witty banter and craziness aside, I truly have missed my blog.  What could have possibly kept me from doing my usual reviews and such you may ask?  Two words for you.  MARCHING BAND!  Thank the lord the season officially ends this Saturday.  October was just a month of utter complete craziness.  Between getting up at 5:30 every day, going to school, all my art projects, and then working till 9:00 each  night, doing my homework, and then reading all those friggin book tour books just gah.  You get the picture.  I am EXHAUSTED!  Crawling under a rock and hiding from the world seems like heaven to me right now.  Anyway, enough of my blabbering and complaining.  Some quick updates and news before I start flooding you all with book reviews. 

My dear affiliate (and pretty much soul sister) Andrea @ Loud Words and Sounds has an amazing contest coming up to celebrate her blogs one year anniversary!  Contests aren't official yet, but I can tell you right now that it is going to be EPIC!  I anticipate cover re-design contests, iMixs for books, and just a whole bunch of amazing prizes.  And of course I couldn't let Andrea shoulder all the cost for hosting this amazing contest.  I will be donating all three, yes that's right, I said ALL THREE of the Immortals books by Alison Noel.  Sadly I do not own Radiance or the lastest one, but that's okay.  Haha.  I just know there are so many people out there who would enjoy them way more than I did.  Plus it will leave some room on my overflowing bookshelf.  So stay tuned and be on the look out my dears.  BTW my own blog birthday is coming up too!  Maybe I'll do something?  Or have a combined contest with my blog b-day and my b-day.  They are just oh so close together that it would work out nicely.  ^.^

And just as a forewarning here are all the books reviews that are coming up.  Virals, Hope in Patience, Hunger, Fallout, Tyger, Tyger, Crescendo, Blood Law, The Duff, Trance, Freefall, Prisoners in the Palace, and Halo.  I think that's all of them..... I think.  You thought I was kidding about those book tours weren't you?  Trust me, I would not kid about the fact that I had 7, yes I said SEVEN, books at ONE TIME from different book tours.  Did I go insane?  Slightly?  Did I want to cry? Definitely.  Do I regret it?  Eh... the timing yes, the books no.  So yay!  My life has finally slowed down a smidgen and I hope to get back to doing regular posts!  I can't believe I actually gained a few followers during my month induced silence.  So THANK YOU!  I really appreciate everyone's comments!  And well if you don't hear from me in another month... I would just assume the worst.  I have in fact become a zombie. 

Adios!!! Wait, wait!  I mean... BRrrAAaaiiIIIInnNNnSSss!!!!

4 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

Thanks for the promotion btw...

And it's homecoming week= me being a semi zombie....

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

You're back! Woot woot! That's a lot of books you got coming up! Can't wait xD

Alexa said...

Ky- Sounds like you have gotten to read some great books. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about them.

Blueicegal ♥ said...

hey darling i missed you!