BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

FI-CHAN!!! Congrats!  I will be contacting you shortly via email so be on the look out!  Thanks again to everyone who entered!  This was the most entries I've ever gotten for a contest so far!  Woot woot!  Glad so many people were interested!  I hope you all had a great time with BlogFest and I look forward to participating in the future.  I hope to have some more contests in the near future (though they will most likely be only one winner types) and there will FOR SURE be one for my b-day!  XD Luv ya'll!  And have a wonderful week! 

2 comments:

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your book!

And I'm mostly commenting because I haven't been on here in the longest or commented so yea xD

Ky said...

Mike you turd. Can't believe you didn't even enter. For shame. XP