BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Losing Faith- Recreate a cover!

Okay so I think I'm like addicted to these re-create a cover contests.  They're just too much darn fun!!!! Too bad they cause me such a headache.  A big huge gigantic thank you to Andrea for putting up with my pesky pleas for changing my little designs into jpegs.  You rock girl.  I know I'm annoying.  But thanks for putting up with me anyway.  ^.^ 

This time it's for Losing Faith by Denise Jaden and Cindy @ Princess Bookie is hosting!  I don't know how many times I've voted for these contests so I think it's time I really start putting my own entries in. It's way too much fun.  XD  No multiple covers this time!  Trust me I started out with like ten different ideas... but I narrowed it down to one!  Let me know what y'all think!  (and I know it's a little grainy.... technology hates me) 

Original Cover:

My Cover: 
 

3 comments:

Beth (Maybe-Tomorrow.net) said...

I like your version! Especially the butterflys and how they blend with the banner!

Great composition! Good luck! :)

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Nice work!

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

Natasha! You are so on your way!=) I agree with Beth-- the butterflies are my favorite and I like how they look as if they are coming from the banner in the center.

Poor thing- the image of the girl really looks like she is loosing her faith!


Keep this up girl. Soon you will conquer technology as well!!