BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

13th Chime Cover Re-Design Contest!


So I know I've been a bit AWOL lately.  Blame Band Camp.  And the fact that I have about a week left till school starts again.  Joyful oh joyful for me.

Onto more exciting news!  My good from Khadija @ Black Fingernailed Reviews is having an amazing cover re-design contest!

(Taken from Khadija's Blog) 

In the days leading up to the release party you can enter this contest by signing the linky and following the rules (their aren't very many rules) The contest will run threw August 11th at midnight. There will be three winners which will be chosen by Emma and myself.

Winners will receive:

Winner #1 will receive: A copy of The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels

Some awesome signed swag

Winner #2 will receive: A copy of The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels

Signed swag

Winner #3 will receive: 13th Chime signed swag

I will order the books the week of the release. Emma and I haven't gone threw the swag for the giveaway but when we do i will update this post and be more specific about what your winning.

Emma and I are going to announce the winners at the release party. Therefor if you enter this contest you must attend the twitter party which will be on August 13th from 4pm-10pm
For further rules and details check out the original post HERE!   I encourage everyone to post their own cover re-design!  This will be the first time I've ever done a cover re-design contest.  I am such an amateur photo manipulator and I lack all those nifty programs like Photoshop and even my Gimp won't obey my wishes so I'm stuck with Word and a crappy Paint program which hates me.   And because I'm psycho, I designed two different covers.  I felt that I could take the mood of the cover two different ways and I ended up with two completely different products.  Sooooo opinions?  I don't know which one I should submit.  So I'm going to let you guys decide.  Which one do you like better?  Please comment!  

Here's the original:

And here are my two designs:

Like?  Dislike?  Seriously guys.  Please comment.  I'm begging ya.  I'm so indecisive!

6 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

omg kay they are amazing!!! i love them both!! you did a fantastic job hun :)

Kaya said...

I like them both a lot but I like the second one better! Good job!

WitchCraft-and-ScoobyDoo said...

Can't choose. *bashes head into keyboard* Why do they BOTH have to be sooooooooooox35656756 awesome?! Great job btw.

StephTheBookworm said...

Great job! My favorite is the 2nd one.

Kerry said...

Definitely the second one! It's really pretty.

kjovus said...

second one for sure! Great job.