BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Visit from the Book Gnome

So as promised here are a few pics I took when I received They Call Me Death and Finn/Cedric (I refer to him as Finn) in the mail!  Finn was a delightful guest and I enjoyed toting him about for a day.  Since I had to work the day I received him, and then read the book in about three hours I didn't get to really spend that much time with him.  :(  He's just so darn adorable! 


 Yes I know I'm a complete dork.  I couldn't help myself okay!  I just had to act like an idiot!  And equipping a known lunatic with a camera, just.... bad idea. 


And here's me looking relatively normal.  Well... as normal as I get anyway.  XD  I had WAY too much fun with my camera as you could probably tell.  I so rarely ever take pictures that I get a bit coo-koo when I do.  Tis the end!  No more pics!  Sad I know.  Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to see me acting even crazier for future books.  I'm really rather disappointed in myself that I didn't get some more scenic pictures with Finn.  Next time Finn visits I'll have to go find some cows... I have a  feeling that would look rather suspicious though... meh who cares.  I know the cows won't mind. 

Want to see where Finn went next?  Finn's next stop was to Hawaii!!!  (Finn!  Take me with you!!!)  I am so jealous of that gnome.  If you want to see the great pics from when he visited Chas @ Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808 head on over! 

8 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Seems like the gnome had a good time :) The cows would not care at all LOL

BookMarc Blogpants said...

Any legal problems with Travelocity yet?!? (asks the guy called Bookmarc Blogpants! Although if I get a cease and desist letter I'm planning on changing my name to Dora the Book Explorer)
That second pic is quite artistic by the way...cool.

Ky said...

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Travelocity! *whispers* No one has to know!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

LOL! Nice post Ky:) Yeah sshhhhh!

Beth (Maybe-Tomorrow.net) said...

lol, fab post!

Cedric/Finn definitely knows how to travel in style!

He's on his way to Canada now, I'm eagerly waiting his arrival!

You know you've upped the ante now for pictures with Cedric! I have a feeling he may eclipse the actual tour lol.

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

hahaha... you can take him cow-tipping!? hmm, what movie did I see that one on!?

Hey... did I get his name wrong? Yikes. Lmk so I can make sure I dont call him Cedric the next time around!

I try to do minimal pictures of me.. LOL!! If I do... pix are super tiny! so no one can see it!

Ky said...

OMG! Brilliant! I've never actually gone cow tipping... that would be so much fun!!!! *evil laughter* Omg I am SOOO taking Finn out cow tipping. LOL! (His given name is Cedric from the box and stuff, I just call him Finn)

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

!=) Cow-tipping would be a riot!=)