BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sno-cone!

Wow.  I have to say that I'm very glad I got a sno-cone today because I NEEDED one.  After a horrible day at work yesterday, and just the depression of having to work so much *paycheckpaycheckpaycheck*  I really needed to just chill for a day.  Plus after I got my sno-cone I spent the most random ass afternoon with friends.  We're making a video parody of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, except we're doing it to the story of Great Gatsby... Ya... I know.  Trust me, I know we're all psycho.  It's fun as hell though.  We were putting together the dance for almost two hours.  Hehehe.  It shall be funny when we finish it.  ANYWAY! Aside from me being slightly mentally disturbed... onto the sno-cone!

Remember I made this an international giveaway!!!  So you Canadians or you Faux Canadians *cough* Beth *cough* or Brits or Aussies can enter!  Just follow the handy dandy LINK!  

Sno-Cone Flavor: Polynesian Pineapple (Strawberry and pineapple) 
Taste: Fruity! 

So in honor of the BBA book and Adrian Phoenix Month the hottie this time is Dante from a Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix .  Granted I just got done reading this, but man, he made an impression.  :P   Any of those who have read this, will know what I'm talking about.  Haha.  Talented, dark, sexy, and well he vants to suck yor blud!  Haha!  Sorry, couldn't resist!  Besides from being totally incredibly hawt, he is a very protective and passionate guy.  Fiercely protective of his loved ones,  I can't help but admire him.  He's suffered through horrible tragedies in his past, by others and by his own doing.  That doesn't change the fact that he has a large heart though.  He's so much more than the screw the world bad boy, as he is initially portrayed. 

Melt-Rating:  Thoroughly melted.  He's not really my  type, but hey, I can still appreciate the hotness right?

2 comments:

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

Hmm, never heard of him but Ill have to check him out.

Beth (Maybe-Tomorrow.net) said...

Even us faux Canadians? Wow! lol ;)

I'm slacking with my reading this week, I'm only around chapter eight (I'm bad I know) - haven't really gotten to see Dante as a full rounded character yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out more about him! :)