BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sno-Cone Time!

Well I didn't have a sno-cone today, but I had one last night.  Lol.   So it still counts.  So you know how I tend to do really random things whenever I get a sno-cone?  And that video I mentioned that my friends are making?  Ya, well, we spent a good five hours, practicing and filming, and creeping on our teacher's house.  Yes, that's right, we danced in front of our teachers house.  It was rather amusing until the neighbors brought out the lawn chairs and started watching us.  O.O  On the bright side... I didn't get sunburned! Yay!  Well it was dark and cloudy all day so ya.  Lol. 

Once again here's the LINK if you haven't already entered! 

Sno-Cone Flavor:  Tongue Twister (green apple and watermelon)
Taste:  I was expecting sour, but it really wasn't.  Still good though!

So as I'm sure you all know I am a huge Fae fan.  Okay more like Fae-fangirl.  I'm not ashamed to admit it!  So it should come as no surprise that my next hottie is of course a faerie.  Please welcome Irial from Melissa Marr's  Ink Exchange!  I'm ashamed to say that I fall for the bad boys.  And Irial is definitely a bad boy.  But just oh so delectable!  What I really loved about Irial as well as Ink Exchange is that the lines between the dark and the light were blurred.  This book truly shows that nothing is defined in black and white.  The good guys can have just as immoral motivations for doing something as the bad guys.  What I loved about Irial, even though he is King of the Dark Court, was that he wasn't "evil".  He did what was in the best interest for his subjects, even if that meant hurting  a girl he grew to care for.  Irial, in my mind, is a lot more honest and well intentioned than Keenan.  He doesn't apologize for what he is, and I grew to love him for that.  Plus the dark hair, the shadowy wings, the tattoos, and just the delectable darkness that I know many of us girls love just makes him all the more amazing.  He's not perfect by any means, but I like him despite his many flaws. 

Melt Rating: Puddle!!!

8 comments:

SpunkiiReader said...

I always loved Niall, and never cared much for Iri until I read the 2 short stories Stopping Time. but after reading those he now has a place in my heart!

Ky said...

Wait a minute! There's TWO short stories? How did I miss this?! Do you have to buy them?! UGH!

SpunkiiReader said...

well when they first came out they were free, dont know about now. they were Stopping Time part 1 and Stopping Time part 2. so not really 2 different short stories...

Ky said...

OOOOOHHHHHHH hahaha. Okay then. Ya I'm pretty sure you have to buy them now. I wish I would have known about them when they were FREE. :(

SpunkiiReader said...

check her website and also on B&N cause thats where I got mine for my nook. ohh and have you read her manga series Desert Tales, there are 2 of those and they fit in with the Wicked Lovely series.

Ky said...

I just checked her website. You have to purchase them now. :( I own the first two volumes already. XD

SpunkiiReader said...

I just recently got them and read them both today.

Ky said...

Jealousness!!!!!!