BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sno-Cone + Award

I think me having a sno-cone has become synonymous with me having a VERY random day.  Remember that Lady GaGa/ Gatsby cross over?  Ya, well, we had practice again today.  For two hours!  I got sunburned.... again....  >.<  I'm getting tired of the sun insisting on burning me till I look like a lobster.   Ya, you go ahead and laugh!  Just wait!

Just for convenience sake, here's the LINK to the form again.   

Sno-Cone Flavor:  Sunset (pink lemonade and passion fruit)
Taste: Sweet Tart!  Who doesn't love lemonade?!

This week's hottie is kind of different from the other ones so far.  Pretty much all the guys that I drool over are from fantasy/paranormal books.  However, this week, my hottie pick is just a regular old guy.  I fell in love with Sam, from Katherine Howe's The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane almost immediately.  (Check out my review HERE)  Sam has a passion for history, has got that whole rough handsome thing going, has a few tattoos, and a septum ring.  Can you say YUMMY?! Plus he has the greatest sense of humor and is just so lovable.  We'd click like that! *insert finger snap*  Plus he appears unannounced in the morning with a box of doughnuts and coffee.  Screw diamonds.  Coffee and sugar goodness is definitely the way to a girls heart!

Melt Rating: Thoroughly melted/ almost puddle. Not a total knock out, but he is definitely a guy I would want to spend the rest of my life with hands down!  

Aaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddd *drumroll please* 

I got an award!  YAY!  ^.^ If I hadn't had so much sugar today then I'd have nice warm fuzzy feelings right now but I'm just too hyper for that right now!  Thank you Mike @ The Subtle Chronicler! XD

The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to
15 who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the picked and let them know about the award. 

Here are 7 things about myself!
1. I'm a total bird brain.  Seriously.  I bet you no other girl my age can tell you what an Upland Sandpiper looks like, or the difference between a Western and Eastern King Bird.  
2.  I love sailing on the ocean!  Sea sick?! What?!  Being on a boat is just like a roller coaster on water!  FUN! 
3. I talk to myself ALL THE TIME
4. I named my car Lavernius 
5. I play air guitar and drums when no one's watching
6. I'm prone to spontaneous bouts of laughter
7. I belch louder than any guy I know 

I pass this award onto: 
Stella @ Ex Libris
 
Have a great day guys!  And go get a sno-cone!  Ya know you want one!  :P



1 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

lol almost puddle? he sounds okay Ive seen better :) and yay i entered ze cotest hehehehe :D