BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Missy Jane Week

As you may know, I'm a member of The Traveling Book Gnome.  Our first book that we passed around was Missy Jane's They Call Me Death.  I'm happy to tell you that Missy will be joining us all this week for some fantastic interviews and a sneak peak at her new prequel!  How exciting! Each day, starting tomorrow, each member of TTBG will be playing host to Missy and will have sneak peaks to her new prequel.  At the end of it all we'll be giving away a copy of They Call Me Death!!!  So stay tuned!  This shall be a ton of fun! 

Here's a rough outline for this week!

Tuesday- Amanda @ Not- Really- Southern Vamp Chick
Wednesday-Steph @ Papercut Reviews
Thursday- ME!!!
Friday-Chas@ Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808
Saturday- Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow?

And what's my plan for this week?  Tomorrow I'll have pics up of Finn (given name Cedric) our adorable little Book Gnome who travels with our books.  Wednesday I'll have my review up for They Call Me Death and I shall tell you now that I absolutely loved it!  Thursday of course will be interview time with Missy Jane! Yay!  And the third installment for prequel!  After that I really have no idea what will go down, but stay posted for news on the giveaway!  This shall be an excellent week!

2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Awesome can't wait!

Beth (Maybe-Tomorrow.net) said...

I haven't read my bit yet. Mostly becuase it's the last part, lol. But I can't wait to read the whole thing! :)