BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Epic Blogs!

So frankly I was bored.  I'm watching Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist and I'm cruising around on the internet and eating Girl Scout cookies at the same time.  Pathetic I know.  I have no life. On the positive side I found some really cool blogs!  They are both super adorable and I love their templates!  I don't know how I haven't stumbled upon them before!  Both of them are having some awesome stuff going on right now!

The Undercover Book Lover is having a Paranormal Five Giveaway!  She has ARC's of Pegasus by Robin McKinley, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, and The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller.   Can you tell I'm drooling?  It's like all the books I'm dying to read all in one! 

Hooked On YA Books is also having a Cover Remake Contest!  The artist in me is gawking at these beautiful cover designs and I'm wishing I had epic Photoshop skillz.  If I actually knew how to use Photoshop that is. :/  All of them are just absolutely gorgeous and I applaud all the contestants.  I'm insanely jealous right now.  INSANELY jealous.  Lolz.  Go vote for these insanely beautiful covers! 

3 comments:

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

I love the Under Cover Book Lover!=) I will have to check the other one out!=)

... not pathetic GS cookies rock!!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Hm. What kind of GS cookies? I really wanted to picture this scene, but wasn't sure if we were talking about trefoils or thin mints. Big difference! Thanks for the link.

Ky said...

Samoas!!!!! Or Carmel Delights... whatever. Lolz. Names change throughout the country. :P I almost broke into the thin mints. XD