BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Belated Sno-Cone

I'm a horrible person I know.  Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  It's kind of been a rough week, the details of which I won't bore you with because frankly it's my own personal little drama and I don't need to be upsetting others over it.  I just would like to say thank you to Aly real quick.  Thank you for sharing your concern.  Means a lot, really.  *hugs*  

So this is officially two days late.  I know, I know.  How could I forget the wonderful sugary deliciousness that is a sno-cone?!  I didn't... I was just too lazy to actually do a post for it.  :P  Once again here's the LINK if you haven't already entered! (Hint, hint: I would really appreciate it if everyone would pass the word around for this!  I haven't had a person enter since May.  O.O  Sad day... unless of course you all are just conspiring to keep the knowledge of this giveaway to yourselves!  How shameful of you.  Tisk tisk)  It's one in the morning...  Don't look at me like that!

Sno-Cone Flavor: Strawberry margarita
Taste: All the wonderful taste of a real margarita minus the tequila.

So ya'll know I'm Faerie obsessed right?  HA!  PSYCHE!  Gotcha didn't I!  Nope this character is not a faerie by any means.  (I apologize... I didn't eat supper till 10:30 and for some reason that brisket has got me wired O.O  It was a very delicious brisket though) This hottie is definitely paranormal though, just of a different variety.  ^.^  My second favorite paranormal boy toy obsession has got to be angels, and who better fits that category than Patch from Hush, Hush?  Dark, bad boy, mysterious, and dangerous.  Cue drooling any time now.  Add in the fact that the cover model is just the most delicious eye candy EVA well you know why he's on my Hottie List.  XD  I admit it, Patch is a bit of an asshole.  Okay... he's a very big asshole and usually I find that as a turn off.  Patch was so thoughtful at times that it was hard not to fall for his bad boy charm.  Those moments were hard to find between all the sarcasm and double meaning word games but still, it counts.  In the end he does what is right and listens to what his heart is telling him instead of being blinded by his desires.  This makes him okay in my book.   I'm dying to see how his and Nora's relationship develops in Crescendo!  I can't wait to get my claws on it.  *insert evil laugh here*  

Melt-Rating: A rather large puddle (it's because of the wings, you know it's true)

And I think I have officially gone off the deep end.  Oh dear.  I better stop before I regret saying something completely and totally insane.  Hasta luego mi filles!  I just mixed Spanish and French didn't I... okay that's it.  Getting off right now!  *runs away* 

3 comments:

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

Oh I feel yah! I, not only want to dig my claw into crescendo but Patch as well!=)

FallenArchangel said...

HA HA Awesome post, Patch is definitely a HOTTIE!!!

SpunkiiReader said...

Loved IT! and who doesn't love Patch? I have been dying to get my hands on Crescendo.

I was wondering where you went off to. and why you hadnt posted in a while, glad your back now