BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ARC of Hunger!!!!

So first off I have to say that I SUPER excited about this book!  Ever since I read Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett I've kind of had a soft spot for the Four Horsemen.  I cannot WAIT for this novel, and guess what?  Eleni @ La Femme Readers is giving away a free ARC!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!  I know all of us sad little bloggers who didn't get to go to BEA are thrilled that those who were fortunate enough to go are sharing the love!  Easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive the ARC!  And it's international.  So YAY!  What are you waiting for?!  Shoo!  Go enter!

2 comments:

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

I'm really loving the cover. It reminds me of Incarceron. Hmm I want it now lmfao =D

cynthial11 said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this one! It sounds amazing, I'm heading over to enter the contest now. Thanks! =)