BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quick Update and Clue #6!

Okay so first here's my apology.  My internet decided to be a pain in the ass last night, so I couldn't post the next clue for the Scavenger Hunt.  Plus my internet wouldn't work this morning either!  So I had to wait until I got home to post it.  And what happens?!  Blogger won't let me update anything, flashing me this stupid error message, which has happened to me before but of course I couldn't remember how I fixed it previously!  So after that little problem was FINALLY fixed here I am posting this!  So ha!  Take that technology!  I have conquered you yet again!


Onto the next clue!  This clue has two quotes.  However you just have to tell me what series this is, because frankly I don’t remember what quote is from which book. 


"There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."

"Don't order any of the faerie food. It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you're munching a faerie plumb, the next minute you're running naked down Madison Avenue with antlers on your head. Not," he added hastily, "that this has ever happened to me."


Enter your answer HERE!   Again I apologize for being so late with this.  

And on a completely different tangent!  I am a silly person and have ill timing it seems.  Leilani from Leilani Loves Books asked me to be one of her affiliates as well!  And I of course responded with a "YES!"  Lol.  I just happened to post my Affiliates post before she asked.  Sorry dear!  Everyone give Leilani a big hand!  She has a super ADORABLE blog that I absolutely adore and she is very sweet!  Swing on over and check out her lovely blog!