BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The last clue!

Can you believe it?  This is the LAST clue!  I'm so sad that the fun is winding down, yet somewhat thrilled that I don't have to do daily posts anymore!  Phew!  Here's the last one!

What is the name of the pink-haired punk angel in Libba Bray's novel Going Bovine? 
Enter your answer HERE!   Thank you so much to everyone who has entered!  You guy's have made my first contest greater because of your enthusiasm and positive responses!  Love ya guys!

2 comments:

SpunkiiReader said...

This has been the coolest contest ever! I cant wait to find out the winner and the list of books to choose from, I think you said it was all the ones from the clues but I dont remember. and cant wait for you to have another awesome contest!

Ky said...

Lolz! Thanks so much! That makes me feel soooo happy you don't even know. :D I'm going to be participating in Blogfest in September so hopefully that will go over well too! XD