BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Frustration...

So this is totally how I feel right now.  Granted my hair isn't red and I don't think I have any books quite that bulky, but the expression is exactly the same.  :/ Emoticons just don't seem to convey quite enough, so I thought I'd post a picture.  Wondering why I have been MIA this past week?  Well actually, it's been more than a week... Since my last post as you all know I was leaving for the weekend.  I returned to mi casa around nine o'clock and immediately got onto my laptop.  Only to discover that my laptop wouldn't connect to the internet.  No big deal, right?  WRONG.  I tried again the next night after I got home from a day of pointless school and work, to only discover that I STILL didn't have internet connection!  And what did I discover? That my home network suddenly needed a password and a network key!  Which we don't have!  I raged and raged and was about to call our internet provider when I realized that bitching and complaining to them about how my laptop suddenly wouldn't connect to our internet, when we're not paying for wifi would only alert them to the fact that I was getting free internet... Dilemma, dilemma.  So amidst trying to study for Chemistry, AP American History, and Trig finals I was trying to find time to actually sit down on the computer and at least check my emails.  Wednesday night after I got home from work, yet again I got on my home computer but went to bed somewhat early because I had to help out with Freshmen Orientation.  Yay for National Honor Society duties *unenthusiastic finger wave* So when I actually had time to sit down and waste my time away what happens?!  You guessed it!  I LOST INTERNET TO MY HOME COMPUTER!  Firefox, Internet Explorer!  Nothing!  Nada! Zip!  Zilch! Zero! For almost three days!   So yes.  As you may have guessed I FINALLY got internet back or else I wouldn't be ranting to you guys about it.  :P  So I feel lots better now.  Hahaha!  Rant over.  Thank you for listening.  Please come again!

Just kidding I'm not done.  :P  So aside from my very frustrating internet difficulties, I have to say just one thing.... SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!  And yes I am totally singing that song right now!  Hahahahaha!  I'm really excited!  I never thought I would actually admit to it, but I'm so glad I live in the midwest!  I'm laughing at all you eastcoast dwelling bloggers right now!  You don't even know!  HA! (Yes Andrea I'm talking to you XP ) The only thing killing my Summer Fever is my work schedule.  Last day of school, I closed at work. First day of summer, I was back at the school at eight in the morning and was there all morning to play mentor to a bunch of freshmen.  And what did I do that evening?  Yes you guessed it again!  I went to work! Wow you guys are psyhic!  Second, but kind of first day of summer?  Spent all day cleaning my room and doing laundry and then went to work yet again.   What am I doing tomorrow?  Closing at work.  What am I doing Sunday?  Closing at work.  Monday? Closing.  Tuesday?  Closing.  Wednesday?  Not closing but still working.  Thursday?  Yep you guessed it again, closing.    Getting why I'm kind of depressed?  I feel like such a push over.  "Kyleigh can you cover for me?"  (me reluctantly) "Yes."  Do I ever ask anyone to cover for me in return?  Yes, once in a blue moon, but I always trade shifts or compensate!  I baked a co-worker cupcakes for pete's sake!  I had to bribe him to cover my shift!  Seriously!  And I just have to keep telling myself "Paycheck, paycheck, paycheck, paycheck, paycheck, paycheck!" Or else I'm liable to scream at someone, and well me losing my temper = scary.  O.O 

Ahhh.  I feel lots better now.  Blogging is so therapeutic.  *contented sigh*  Thanks for letting me rage.  I REALLY needed that.  Oh and a little forewarning.  You'll probably be seeings lots of posts from me this weekend.  Or well... maybe just really long ones.  *giggles insanely*  Oh dear... that's my cue to stop typing.  Adios mis amigos! 


2 comments:

SpunkiiReader said...

I love to rant! so I dont mind at all others rants... loved the pix by the way... sorry about ur internet probs...

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

Rants are just fine with me. I need to rant here and there.
P.S I LOVE the picture of the cat!