BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Final Entry Form!

Hey guys!  So this is the last and final form you will have to fill out I swear!  I'm sure it got a bit repetitive after the fifth clue.  :P Thanks for sticking with it though!  Once again I cannot begin to express my gratitude for all of you entering!  This has turned out to be a great start to my first contest.  :) 

Quick side note before I give you the link for the last form!  I have two no-name entries for a few of the clues.  So if tallies don't add up I'll contact ya'll or just post on here to double check that you did indeed get the correct number of extra entries.  Would hate for any mistakes on this! 

Okay so another side note... sorry.  I'm keeping you away from the form you so desperately desire.  Keep in mind that the contest is open ALL MONTH.  Yes, till the end of May!  I'm crazy I know, no need to tell me.  AND... since I am SO CLOSE to fifty followers, I decided to celebrate by adding a  second  winner!  So two lucky individuals will win!  Be spreading the word!  XD

Okay, guess I have to actually give ya'lls the link now.  Haha.  Just kidding.  Here it is! Fill out the final form HERE! 

2 comments:

Audrey; (AyC) said...

Such a great idea for a contest, really cool clues, wish I could enter! And I've got an award for you on my blog :)

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

I love you to KY!! haha. Not many authors come around me. I had to drive an hour just to meet her. When they do, I do everything in my power to get to them!!